The Ultimate Guide to EASY Homemade Cannabis Edibles, Drinks, Topicals and More!!
Everything you need to know to confidently cook with cannabis in your kitchen!
Making cannabis creations can be stressful and frustrating if you don’t know where to begin, and what you hoped would be a fun afternoon can easily turn into endless internet searching and ruined pot brownies. That's why I created this class, so you can get going straight away and make beautiful, perfectly dosed creations the FIRST time.
Many people assume that you need special skills or equipment to make cannabis edibles, drinks, topicals and more, but it’s much easier than that. With just the tools you already have in your kitchen, and some nice cannabis buds, you’ll soon be infusing all your recipes with cannabis.
Even if you've NEVER cooked with cannabis before, you'll be surprised at how easy and fun it can be. I've packed ALL my best tips, tricks and recipes into this one class so that you feel like a true pro. Think of all the friends you'll impress!
There are 5 video modules as well as a recipe book that is jam-packed with my favourite, crowd-pleasing creations.
- General Tips and Tricks
- Gadget Review
Module 2 - Dosing
- How to easily figure out how much THC or CBD is in your final product
Module 3 - Decarbing
- What it is, why it's important and how to do it well.
Module 4 - Infusing and Straining - Learn how to infuse:
- butter, coconut oil, olive oil, MCT oil, etc
- alcohol (for tinctures and drinks)
- how to make straining easier!
Module 5 - The Recipes! You'll move from the basics onto learning to infuse literally ANY recipe you have with cannabis.
- The Basics: cannabis butter, fats, alcohol, honey, sugar, milk and cream
- Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) sometimes called Phoenix Tears or Concentrated Cannabis Oil
- Sweet Treats: Gummy Bears, Hard Candies, Chocolate Caramels, Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthier Choices: Protein Bites, Granola, Fake Fudge, Peanut Butter Melties
- Drinks: Strawberry-Mint Spritzer, High Chai
- Other fun stuff: Chicken and Cheddar Dog Treats, Canna Capsules, Pain Relief Salve, Bath Salts
Thanks so much for your excellent class on making edibles. I've been experimenting for a week now and I'm having so much fun. I appreciate having the healhier recipes too. No more expensive dispensary trips for me.
- Sara M
"I didn't think it would be that easy to make pot cookies and gummy bears. And learning about dosing lets me make low-dose brownies for my mom. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us, Andrea."
- Perry S.
Andrea Meharg is a former elementary school teacher turned Cannabis Coach and Educator at www.revealcannabis.com. She teamed up with Jordana and Annie behind Mothers Mary to bring you this informative class. Check out her private consultations, online classes, clubs, retreats, YouTube videos and more over at her website.